producer/mamma to do list
I have about 20 minutes to write this. That is how long Baby Einstein will occupy my daughter so I can write and focus. Amy’s entry yesterday made me think. Am I what I do? You be the judge. I put a line through the things I started already today. Here is my to do list. Some of these tasks are long term and some are short but all are to be touched on today:
To Do List for Wed.
- Talk icons for graphic design for the next MOXIE season with Chelsea
- Call Del Mar Blue Print to discuss pricing for season program
- Wash stains out of Penny’s diapers
- Check with local publications about advertising for next season
- Scan script for first show of season to see if it is appropriate for high school history classed to attend.
- Take Penelope to get weighed and pick up more diapers
- Stop at post office to pick up husband birthday present which I missed yesterday when it got delivered.
- Get phone number for local artist/patron to discuss sponsoring the salary for our artistic director for next season.
- Call mom and ask her how much she thinks I can ask some friends of ours to donate to MOXIE.
- Try feeding Penny avocado earlier in the day. Last night before bed was too late and she spat it out.
- Start on new business cards for MOXIE and new staff for season.
- Work on individual marketing plans for each show in season
- Draft ideas for “Club MOXIE” theatre-going club idea
- Put away laundry
- Read another chapter in Kansas to study for upcoming acting role in our first show
- Work on Aunt Dawn’s jewelry website
- Cancel Long Distance on phone bill
- Ride my bike for 30 mintues (it is on a stand in my living room so I can get some time in the saddle without having to leave Penny as I train for upcoming long distance ride in Tahoe.
Wish me luck folks!